Pro-Spect Property Inspections
"Accurate Affordable Home & Mold Inspections"
Proudly serving the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over a decade !
Mississippi State Licensed Home Inspector MHIB#0185
Certified Mold Inspector/Assessor
Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician
Certified Commerical Property Inspector
The decision to sell or purchase a home is an important decision, and how better to proceed than with accurate and reliable information about the property in question.
All inspections from Pro-Spect Property Inspections includes complete & thorough inspecting of the following areas:
- Structural Components: The structural components including foundation and framing. The floor wall and ceiling structure, the under-floor crawl space, the roof structure and the attic.
- Exterior: The exterior wall covering, flashing and trim. All exterior doors, attached decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and their associated railings. The eaves, soffits, and fascias where accessible from the ground level. The vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining walls on the property when any of these are likely to adversely affect the building. Walkways, patios, and driveways leading to dwelling entrances.
- Roof System: The roof covering, the roof drainage systems, the flashing, the skylights, chimneys, and roof penetrations
- Plumbing System: The interior water supply and distribution systems including all fixtures and faucets. The drain, waste and vent systems including all fixtures. The water heating equipment, the vent systems, flues, and chimneys. The fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
- Electrical System: The service drop. The service entrance conductors, cables, and raceways. The service equipment and main disconnects. The service grounding. The interior components of service panels and sub panels. The conductors. The over-current protection devices. A representative number of installed lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles. The ground & arc fault circuit interrupters.
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems: The installed cooling & heating equipment. The compressors, blowers, ducting, thermostats. Burner and flue systems if present.
- Interior: The walls, ceilings, and floors. The steps, stairways, and railings. The countertops and a representative number of installed cabinets. A representative number of doors and windows. Garage doors and garage door operators.
- Insulation and ventilation: The insulation and vapor barriers in unfinished spaces. The ventilation of attics and foundation areas. The mechanical ventilation systems. Describe the insulation and vapor barriers in unfinished spaces, the absence of insulation in unfinished spaces at conditioned surfaces.
- Other Items: We look for evidence of past or current presence of mold, Chinese drywall, and wood-destroying insects.
- The home inspection will be performed in accordance with and meet or exceed the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Apartment Building Inspections
- Apartment Complex Inspections
- Basement Inspections
- Builder Warranty Inspections
- Chinese Drywall Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Crawlspace Inspections
- Electrical Inspections
- Energy Audit Inspections
- Foreclosure Inspections
- Foundation Inspections
- Four Point Inspections
- HVAC Inspections
- Insurance Inspections
- Investor Property Inspections
- Licensed Home Inspectors
- Mold Inspections
- Multi Family Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Plumbing Inspections
- Pre Delivery Inspections
- Pre List Inspections
- Pre Purchase Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Roof Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Structural Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Follow Standards of Practice for the State of Mississippi
- Clear written report free of technical jargon
- Help set priorities for repairs
- Very reasonable rates
- Free follow-up service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
With so many great reasons to work with Pro-Spect Property Inspections, why would you choose someone else?